1. Where are the Sliding Doors in the movie with Gwyneth Paltrow?
2. The action of Saving Private Ryan takes place during which war?
3. In which movie is Truman Burbank a popular character?
4. Which ex 007 played the Scottish villain in The Avengers?
5. In Doctor Dolittle Eddie Murphy has the ability to talk to whom?
6. Which Zorro film was released in 1998?
7. Which giant lizard was the star of the 1998 movie with Matthew Broderick?
8. Which star of ER played Batman in the 1997 Batman & Robin?
9. What was the first Spice Girls' film called?
10. Which part does Matt Damon play in Good Will Hunting?
11. Which 1996 remake replaced animated dogs with real ones and starred Glenn Close?
12. Which Fiennes starred in The English Patient?
13. Which 90s film of a Shakespeare play starred Leonardo DiCaprio and Claire Daines?
14. In which country of the UK was Trainspotting set?
15. In Batman Forever which villain was played by Jim Carrey?
16. What sort of animal was Babe?
17. Which Disney movie was based on the life of a native North American?
18. What was the occupation of Susan Sarandon in Dead Man Walking?
19. Which Story was the first ever completely computer animated movie?
20. Which knighted British pop star wrote the music for The Lion King?
21. Philadelphia became the first mainstream Hollywood film to tackle which disease?
22. Which blonde famously crossed her legs in Basic Instinct?
23. Who shared the title with Thelma in the 1991 film directed by Ridley Scott?
24. What sort of shop does Hugh Grant own in Notting Hill?
25. Val Kilmer played Jim Morrison in the 1991 movie about which rock band?
1. Tube Train
3. The Truman Show
4. Sean Connery
6. The Mask of Zorro
8. George Clooney
9. Spiceworld: The Movie
10. Will Hunting
11. 101 Dalmatians
13. Romeo & Juliet
15. The Riddler
19. Toy Story
20. Elton John
22. Sharon Stone
25. The Doors