1. Which referee was sent sprawling by Paolo Di Canio?
2. Who was the first referee to take charge of an FA Cup final and a League Cup final at Wembley?
3. From which Welsh town did Clive Thomas hail?
4. Which English referee officiated in that capacity at the 1994 World Cup finals?
5. Which 1970s referee was nicknamed 'Mr. Pickwick' for his bushy sideburns?
6. Which referee is a Harrow schoolmaster?
7. Which referee was attacked by a supporter at Millwall in 1967?
8. Which Welsh referee officiated at all three World Cup finals in the 1950s?
9. Which referee later became Minister for Sport?
10. Which Yorkshire based referee kept order on TV's 'It's a Knockout'?
11. What was the nationality of the referee at the 1966 World Cup final?
12. What was the unfortunate name of the referee at the 1878 FA Cup final?
13. Which referee walked off during a 1988 match between Barnsley and Liverpool?
14. Which referee was hit by a hot dog thrown from the crowd at Oldham in 1998?
15. In which year did Jack Taylor referee the FA Cup final?
16. Who was the first black referee to be appointed to the Premiership list?
1. Paul Alcock
2. Jim Finner
4. Philip Don
5. Roger Kirkpatrick
6. David Elleray
7. Norman Burtenshaw
8. Mervyn Griffiths
9. Denis Howell
10. Arthur Ellis
12. S.R. Bastard
13. Gary Willard
14. Paul Durkin
16. Uriah Rennie