Pot Luck - General Knowledge 25 (25 Questions)
1. Who was Hitler's Minister of Propaganda?
2. In 1998 which Royal appeared on Des O'Connor Tonight?
3. On which mountain did woman climber Alison Hargreaves perish in 1995?
4. Which WWII escapade was led by Guy Gibson?
5. Who had an 80s No1 with Don't Turn Around?
6. What have Bobby Robson, Graham Taylor and Terry Venables all advertised on TV?
7. Who played plumber Frank Carver in Love Hurts?
8. What does p in plc stand for?
9. Until its division in the 1990s, what was the capital of Yugoslavia?
10. Which national newspaper did not publish for nearly a year in the late 70's?
11. Which music hall star and radio comic had the catchphrase, "The day that war broke out"?
12. What was the international registration letters of a vehicle from Poland?
13. In which decade did the Sex Discrimination Act come into force in Britain?
14. Where in England was David Hockney born?
15. Princess Margaret plays which musical instrument?
16. On which river was the Tarbela dam built?
17. Which famous sporting figure refused conscription to Vietnam in 1967?
18. Who wrote Farewell My Lovely and the Lady in The Lake?
19. Which politician spoke of a "short, sharp shock" for young offenders?
20. Which country did Idi Amin go to when he fled Uganda?
21. In American Football where do the Browns come from?
22. The first students from where graduated in June 1973?
23. In which decade was Sean Penn born?
24. In economics what does the letter F stand for in IMF?
25. In the Army what is the equivalent of Admiral in the Navy?
2. Prince Edward
4. The Dam Busters
6. Yellow Pages
7. Adam Faith
10. The Times
11. Rob Wilton
17. Muhammad Ali
18. Raymond Chandler
19. Willie Whitelaw
20. Saudi Arabia
22. The Open University