Pot Luck - General Knowledge 26 (25 Questions)
1. What do Bluebell, Severn Valley and Watercress have in common?
2. Who was Edward VII's Queen?
3. Which country recorded 17 straight wins in Rugby Union in the late 90s?
4. Why were Hope and Crosby 'like Webster's Dictionary'?
5. What is the RAF equivalent to the Army rank of Major?
6. In which decade of the 20th century was Jack Nicholson born?
7. Which musical featured the song I Talk To The Trees?
8. What was held for the first time on 11th Nov, 1921?
9. In basketball where do the Kings come from?
10. Who made No 1 with Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
11. What did the second E stand for in Premium Bonds' ERNIE?
12. Which country did tennis playing sisters Katerina and Manuela Maleeva originally come from?
13. In which year did Bill Hayley's Rock Around The Clock top the charts?
14. In advertising which chocolates were said to "Grow on you"?
15. At which sport did Ken Buchanan win international success?
16. Spiro Agnew was Vice President to which US President?
17. Who sang the title sang for the Bond film The Spy Who Loved Me?
18. Calgary International airport is in which country?
19. Ansel Adams worked in which field in America?
20. Which politician stated that "A week is a long time in politics"?
21. Which Liverpool legend was manager of the year six times from 1976 to 1983?
22. Who wrote the novel Doctor Zhivago?
23. In which decade did the Netherlands join European Union?
24. Who created the, "Ooh, you are awful, but I like you" character Mandy?
25. In which country is the Francorchamps race track?
1. (Preserved) railways
3. South Africa
4. They were Morocco bound
5. Squadron Leader
7. Paint Your Wagon
8. Poppy Day
10. The Clash
17. Carly Simon
20. Harold Wilson
21. Bob Paisley
22. Boris Pasternak
24. Dick Emery