Pot Luck - General Knowledge 27 (25 Questions)
1. What is eaten by pantophagist?
2. Who were the Fuggers?
3. What do isohyet lines indicate on a map?
4. What are the dark, lowland plains on the moon known as?
5. Where, in 1855, is ice hockey thought to have originated?
6. What was the only UK Top Ten hit for the group Black Sabbath?
7. In which country was musician Leopold Stokowski born?
8. Which Scottish order has the motto 'Nemo me immune lacessit?
9. What was the name of Fingal's dog in Gaelic legend?
10. The Schich Test can be used to test for which disease?
11. In the Oliver Stone film Natural Born Killers, who played Mickey?
12. What do you do with a maduro?
13. Who was Hector's mother in mythology?
14. Which novel starts "The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there"?
15. Which metals is a 50p piece made from?
16. What is the main colour on the cover of the album Spice?
17. In which decade was Betty Boothroyd born?
18. Coptic Christians are found in Egypt and which one other country?
19. Which 1996 tennis tournament saw the debut of a fluorescent ball?
20. What was Errol Flynn's last film in 1959?
21. In which decade was playwright Sir Alan Ayckbourn born?
22. The Festival Garden in Battersea Park are based on which continental gardens?
23. Which part did Brian Wilde play in the TV series Porridge?
24. Which phobia describes a fear of marriage?
25. What was Bjork's first UK Top Ten hit from 1995?
1. Anything (Omnivore)
3. Areas of equal rainfall
4. Maria (Seas)
5. Kingston, Ontario
8. The Order of the Thistle
11. Woody Harrelson
12. Smoke it (it's a strong cigar)
14. The Go Between (L. P. Hartley)
15. Copper & nickel
19. The Hopman Cup, Perth, Australia
20. Cuban Rebel Girls
22. Tivoli gardens in Copenhagen
23. Officer Barraclough
25. Army Of Me