Pot Luck - General Knowledge 28 (25 Questions)
1. Who was the first person to receive a heart transplant?
2. In which European country are the counties of Viborg and Aarhus?
3. Who composed the music for the ballet The Wooden Prince?
4. Who played the lead role in the film Two A Penny?
5. Which country has the lek as its unit of currency?
6. Who was Vice President when Ronald Reagan was President?
7. Which animal head represents the Hindu god Ganesa?
8. Who is the elder - Julie Walters or Twiggy?
9. In which country is the City of Adana?
10. Which type of fish gives its name to a particular patterning of the sky?
11. In which year did Roy Plomley last present Desert Island Discs?
12. The first men's hockey club in England was founded in which London suburb?
13. Which bird stands in the centre of the national flag of Dominica?
14. In which decade was Michael Gambon born?
15. What was Randy Crawford's first UK Top Ten hit?
16. What are the initials BSE an abbreviation of?
17. How many seconds are there in half a day?
18. What was the nationality of the astronomer Nicolaus Copernicus?
19. Geri Halliwell became a UN ambassador specialising in what?
20. Who wrote the novels London Fields and Time's arrow?
21. How is the letter S formed in Morse Code?
22. Who is the patron Saint of television?
23. Which public figure was shot dead by John Bellingham?
24. Bandleader Quincy Jones chiefly plays which instrument?
25. Changed in 1868 what was the former name of Tokyo?
1. Louis Washkansky
3. Bela Bartok
4. Cliff Richard
6. George Bush
13. Sisserou parrot
15. One Day I'll Fly Away
16. Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy
19. Sexual health in the Third World
20. Martin Amis
21. Dot, dot, dot
22. St Clare
23. Spencer Perceval (British PM)