1. In The Little Mermaid which character sings Under The Sea?
2. Which former teen idol provides the singing voice for Captain Li Shang in Mulan?
3. Which Disney movie featured a number called the Chimney-Sweep Ballet?
4. Nominated for an Oscar, the song The Age Of Not Believing featured in which 1971 Disney movie?
5. Which famous animation movie featured the Oscar-nominated song Love Is A Song?
6. Which 1941 film featured another Oscar-nominated song Baby Mine?
7. In the 1992 movie Aladdin, which character sings the song Prince Ali?
8. Apart from the end title duet, the theme song for Beauty and The Beast is sung by which character whose voice is provided by Angela Lansbury?
9. Hayley Mills achieved minor chart success with which song featured in the 1961 movie The Parent Trap?
10. Which 1940 film featured music by Bach, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Stravinsky and others?
11. Which movie featured the song Hakuna Matata?
12. Featured in Lady And The Tramp which female vocalist sang He's A Tramp?
13. And which singing 'superstar' sings the theme for The Emperor's New Groove?
14. Which 1946 film featured Zip-a-dee Doo-Dah?
15. Which 1997 film features the songs Zero to Hero and A Star Is Born?
2. Donny Osmond
3. Mary Poppins
4. Bedknobs and Broomsticks
7. The Genie
8. Mrs. Potts
9. Let's Get Together
11. The Lion King
12. Peggy Lee
13. Tom Jones
14. Song Of The South