1. Who created The Simpsons?
2. What did Yogi Bar steal in Jellystone Park?
3. Cartoon character Popeye has a hamburger-eating friend called Wimpy: true or false?
4. What was the name of the bespectacled, intelligent, plain girl in Scooby Doo?
5. Which Oscar-winning animator helped create Daffy Duck and Road Runner?
6. Which TV cartoon duo's name did Simon and Garfunkel perform under early in their career?
7. In cartoon films, who regularly says: 'What's up, Doc?'?
8. And who says: 'I taut I taw a buddy tat'?
9. What kind of animal is Babar?
10. Which pirate captain was always under attack from Cut Throat Jake?
11. Of whose gang were Benny the Ball and Choo Choo members?
12. Which cartoon character appeared in a number of films involving Inspector Clouseau?
13. Which short-sighted old gentleman has a nephew called Waldo?
14. Which partnership, later a company, created Tom and Jerry, Yogi Bear and the Flintstones?
15. With which little blue cartoon characters did 'Father Abraham' hit the pop charts?
1. Matt Groening
2. Picnic baskets
5. Chuck Jones
6. Tom and Jerry
7. Bugs Bunny
8. Tweety Pie
9. An elephant
10. Captain Pugwash
11. Top Cat's
12. The Pink Panther
13. Mr Magoo
14. (William) Hanna and (Joe) Barbera
15. The Smurfs