Pot Luck 10 - General Knowledge
15 Quiz Questions
1. Which Great Ape is found solely in Borneo and Sumatra?
2. Who wrote the novels Lucky Jim and The Old Devils?
3. Who plays the Female Lead in he 1999 film Notting Hill?
4. With which meat is apple sauce usually served?
5. Which famous pupil of Greyfriars School featured in stories by Frank Richards?
6. What is the poison secreted by Snakes and Scorpions called?
7. What, in New Zealand, is a Kumera?
8. What is the capital of Zambia?
9. Which district of Paris is famous for its street artists and the Basilica of Sacré Coeur?
10. By what nickname was Apollo 11 astronaut Edwin Aldrin Jr. known?
11. Carantuohil is the highest peak of which mountain group?
12. Which British liner was sunk by a German submarine on May 7th, 1915?
13. Which ‘60s US singer had hits with Honey and Summer (The First Time)?
14. Which hill in County Meth was the Seat of the early Irish kings?
15. What name was given to supporters of exiled Stuart king James II and his descendants?
2. Kingsley Amis
3. Julia Roberts
5. Billy Bunter
7. A sweet potato
11. Macgillycuddy’s Reeks
13. Bobby Goldshore