Pot Luck 11 - General Knowledge
15 Quiz Questions
1. Which two bodies of water are connected by the Straits of Florida?
2. What name is given to the First Six Books of the Bible?
3. What nationality is motor racer Mario Andretti?
4. Who famously sailed in HMS Beagle?
5. In which US state is Appomattox Court House National Park?
6. What type of song is a Doxology?
7. All Souls College is part of which University?
8. Who was the wife of William the Conqueror who is said to have designed the Bayeux Tapestry?
9. What does the letter B stand for in author J.B. Priestley’s name?
10. Who was the legendary son of British king Uther Pendragon?
11. The Cordillera Isabella is the highest mountain range of which Central American Republic?
12. Who succeeded Dag Hammarskjold as UN Secretary General?
13. Zanzibar is an island of which country?
14. A ‘nuncio‘ is an ambassador of which person?
15. What word refers to the ‘restructuring‘ of the Soviet System?
1. Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico
4. Charles Darwin
8. Mathilda of Flanders
14. The Pope