Pot Luck 12 - General Knowledge
15 Quiz Questions
1. Which playwright wrote The Birthday Party and The Caretaker?
2. What is the highest female singing voice?
3. Adonis was slain by which creature while hunting?
4. Which republic is the Third largest island in the Mediterranean Sea?
5. Which Book in the Old Testament is named because the opening chapters concern a census of Israelite tribes?
6. If VHF is very high frequency, what is SHF?
7. What is the name of the forked stick used for locating underground water?
8. What breed of cat is often referred to as The Sacred Cat of Burma?
9. What type of creature is Echidna?
10. The Colossus of Rhodes was a bronze statue of which Greek god?
11. What is the largest city in Africa?
12. Who was the Hungarian-born Obstetrician who was a pioneer in the field of Antiseptics?
13. What number system uses only the digits 1 and 0?
14. Which sacking material is known in America as burlap?
15. Where in America is the Lone Star State?
1. Harold Pinter
3. A boar
6. Superhigh Frequency
7. Divining Rod
9. Spiny anteater
12. Ignaz Philip Semmelweiss