Pot Luck 13 - General Knowledge
15 Quiz Questions
1. Which city was the first capital of the Kingdom of Italy until 1865?
2. Zog was the last monarch of which country?
3. What did Winston Churchill refer to as ‘a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma‘?
4. Who wrote the musical A Little Night Music?
5. What is measured by an Ammeter?
6. How was Jeanne D’ Arc better known in history?
7. What is a Rhinoceros horn made out of?
8. In America the Hudson River runs through which great city?
9. Which marine crustacean has a front pair of legs modified as pincers; one for crushing and one for cutting?
10. In which Ocean are the Midway Islands?
11. Astronauts Young and Chippen made their first flight in which type of space vehicle on 12th April 1981?
12. On the Beaufort Scale, a speed of 12-18 kph (8-12 mph) is described as what type of breeze?
13. Developed in England from war-horses, is the largest breed of horse?
14. Which Shakespeare character says: ‘Yet I do fear thy nature; It is too full o’ the milk of human kindness’?
15. Native to Europe, what is a Medlar?
3. The Soviet Union
4. Stephen Sondheim
5. Electric current
6. Joan of Arc
8. New York
11. Space Shuttle
14. Lady Macbeth
15. A small tree