Pot Luck 34 - General Knowledge
25 Quiz Questions
1. Carl and The Passions changed their band name to what?
2. How many rings are on the Olympic flag?
3. What colour is vermilion a shade of?
4. King Zog ruled which country?
5. What is the colour of Spock from Star-trek‘s blood?
6. Where in your body is your patella located?
7. Where can you find the London bridge today?
8. What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow mule?
9. Who was the first man in space?
10. What would you do with a Yashmak?
11. Who betrayed Jesus to the Romans?
12. A famous mammal from television called Flipper was what kind of animal?
13. Who’s band was The Quarrymen?
14. Which was the most successful Grand National horse?
15. Who starred as the Six Million Dollar Man?
16. What is Dick Grayson’s superhero alias?
17. What does a funambulist do?
18. Who was the first man to fly across the channel?
19. Who invented the television?
20. What was the name of inn in Treasure Island?
21. Who wrote Gone with the Wind?
22. What does ‘ring a ring a roses’ refer to?
23. What fictional character’s nose grows when he tells a lie?
24. Which award has the words “for valour” on it?
25. What company does Bill Gates own?
1. The Beach Boys.
2. There are five.
3. The colour red.
5. His blood is green.
6. Your kneecap.
7. In Arizona, United States.
9. Yuri Gagarin.
10. You wear it; it’s an Arab viel.
12. A dolphin.
13. John Lennon.
14. Red Rum.
15. Lee Majors.
17. They’re a tightrope walker.
18. Louis Bleriot.
19. John Logie Baird.
20. Admiral Benbow.
21. Margaret Mitchell.
22. The Black Death; a famous plague.
24. The Victoria Cross award.